It’s that time once again where Surrey Lacrosse celebrates award winners, looks to improve policy, and elects members who want to make a difference for the Surrey Lacrosse Club. Come have your voice heard and help make a difference for the future.
All actively registered families of the Surrey Rebels 2022 Box Lacrosse season and the Surrey Warriors 2022-2023 Field Lacrosse are invited to attend the Surrey Lacrosse Association 47th Annual General Meeting of the Membership Friday November 4, 2022, 7:00pm at the Cloverdale Recreation Centre, 6188 176 Street, Surrey, or via Zoom (attendee’s option).
Come and support your Association. Here are details of the AGM:
- Awards will be handed out for the 2022 REBELS Box lacrosse season as well as the 2021-2022 WARRIORS Field Lacrosse season
- Changes to the SLA Operating Policy will be considered and voted on. Current Policies can be found here: https://surreylacrosse.com/rebels/documents/. Please submit any proposed operating policy changes via email to: secretary@surreyLacrosse.com.
- Executive positions up for election are:
- President – 2 year term
- 1st Vice President (BOX) – 1 year (to complete year 2 of term)
- 2nd Vice President (BOX) – 2 years
- 1st Vice President (FIELD) – 2 years
- 2nd Vice President (FIELD – Ideally from Women’s) – 1 year (to complete year 2 of term)
- Treasurer – 2 years
- There are also may appointed positions needing to be filled this year include:
- Indoor Floor Scheduler (Box)
- Outside Box Scheduler (Box)
- Tournament Coordinator – Both BOX and FIELD
- Divisional Coach Coordinators (Box)
- Head Referee (Field)
- Field Allocator
Click on the links below for documents pertaining to the AGM:
- AGM Agenda
- 2021/2022 Financial Statement
- Proposed 2022/2023 Budget
- Draft 2021 AGM Minutes
- 2022 AGM Reports
Looking forward to seeing you all!!!